Statement of Qualifications
Martinez & Associates CPAs is a full-service accounting firm offering a complete spectrum of accounting related and professional services. At Martinez & Associates CPAs we like to view ourselves as not only our client’s accountants but also their business advisors. As trusted business advisors our client’s come to us first whenever a need for professional services arises. We came to realize that traditionally organizations’ multiple business advisors do not communicate with each other resulting in inefficiencies and overlapping services and consequently not always making sound business decisions. As a response, our firm over the years has established a group of trusted professional business and service advisors that share our unparalleled commitment to excellence and client service. This open communication between all advisors allows us to adequately perform tax planning and implement tax strategies for our clients ensuring they minimize their tax liability and maximize profits. All in all, our clients are able to obtain all of their professional service needs under one roof providing greater levels of efficiencies for our clients.
We realize that the automotive dealership industry is extremely specialized and requires a unique understanding of the applicable accounting principles, tax laws, and regulatory issues. These can only be fully understood and applied by well-earned experience.
Martinez & Associates CPAs has acquired in-depth experience in the automotive dealership industry by serving many clients in the industry over the past forty years. Over the years our firm has established niche expertise within the industry that has helped set us apart from other firms. Our firm has represented both franchise and independent dealerships in various capacities and has worked closely with buy-here-pay-here dealerships helping them steer through the complex transactions such as selling or pledging its “paper”, transactions between related finance companies and “repos” to list a few.
Our firm assists our clients with inventory and floor plan management to ensure the dealership’s most significant asset is properly reconciled. In addition, our firm has represented various dealerships who have undergone sales tax audits conducted by the department of revenue helping our clients save thousands of dollars from the original assessment as well as train and set up internal controls to help prevent future instances of non-compliance.
Our staff are QuickBooks Pro Advisor certified and also well versed with several dealership accounting packages and offer accounting software implementation and training services to our clients. Several of our clients represent the top dealerships in terms of units sold in the State of Florida. Personal references and testimonials can be furnished upon request.
Benefits of adding Martinez & Associates CPAs As Part Of Your Team:
In your decision-making process please consider the following benefits of making Martinez & Associates CPAs your accountants and trusted business advisors:
- Over forty years of experience servicing the Central Florida community.
- Over forty years of experience in the automotive dealership industry.
- Commitment to excellence and providing our clients with the highest level of service possible.
- Passionate about securing our clients financial future. Serving our clients interest is truly our top priority.
- Our team stays abreast of the ever-changing automotive dealership industry providing you with up to date advice and ensuring that your organization is in compliance with the multitude of regulatory issues.
- Partner, manager, supervisor, and staff assigned to your project will be involved from start to finish.
- Our team maintains year-round contact with all of our clients regardless of the project duration ensuring timely and effective communication which leads to sound business decisions.
- Our firm provides a concierge service for all other business needs (at no charge to our clients).
- Regular newsletters to help you and your staff stay informed about compliance issues as they arise.
- Our firm hosts executive roundtables with other business professionals and organizations directly involved in the automotive dealership industry to meet, interact and share ideas that we can pass along to our clients…our “learning together” program.
Our desire is to become your dealership’s accountants and trusted business advisors. We are confident once we gain your trust we will never have to ask for it again. Our main objective in serving your dealership is to help your dealership meet and exceed its goals. Martinez & Associates CPAs is certain that your dealership will find our services to be of great value and we look forward to working with you.